Launched during the Dubai Expo 2020, the Hackaton aims at designing effective solutions based on machine learning and data science supporting the medical doctor to formulate a Covid-19 prognosis from early chest X-ray images and clinical data collected during triage.
A prize will be awarded for the approach with the highest level of explainability.
A team of three XAI PhD students is joining the competition:
- Giovanni Camarda
- Eleonora Cappuccio
- Andrea Rafanelli
- Jan. 27 – Registration opens
- Feb. 01 – Hackathon opening event at Dubai EXPO
- Feb. 15 – Results submission opens
- Mar. 01 – Final day for results submission
- Mar. 03 – Final day for the submission of the solution description (max 2 pages)
- Mar. 10 – Hackathon closing event with announcement of winners and prizes